Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally..

It has been a long time idling in writing this blog. I've been very busy throughout september 2008 arranging my studies stuff. What a hassle i've went through which i feel i'll never want to mess up my life with it again. Lots of grieves and stresses on me.At one point i feel like my head is like a overpressurized vessel and waiting to blow up.And it releases as I looked into my son cute face (i'll never can be more stress than that, and it means, my son is my cure!!). I guess it happens to all mothers, the children are their cure.

Back to what happen in the past few months, my VISA readied on the 10th Sept, we straight went to the MAS office and bought tickets for 3 with our OWN money since MARA said they could not attend last minute ticketing for 2 of us. (i don;t know what will make them CAN'T do that now since everything is done online and ticketless) And we struggling to find the correct form to refund our money, have contacted them in MARA London, haven't reply (well, this is typical, hassle!)...We afraid they refused to refund as they have promised us to refund our money 100%.

So , we flew on the 10th, at 11.45 pm, we checked in early as i want to have meals in the MAS golden lounge (this was my wish ever to my hubby, as i can't enjoy the time in that lounge during my trip to paris last time). We went in and eat a lot...haha...but i guess last time was better since they served nasi goreng...

In the flight, at first we've been given front seat with the baby bassinet attached point.But, there was other family who in need of the baby bassinet so we moved to the back and have the four middle seat for us..MAS staffs were very kind to us..Thanks guys..we really appreciate that..and lucky, on that day, the flight wasn't that full. My son slept through the journey to london and it took almost 12 hours. I couldn't sleep though (very usual). We also had our sahur in the flight.

We arrived Heathrow in the early morning and my son was very fresh (u can expect how he behaved then,).lucky,we didn't go so much hassle at the immigration.There we waited for transfer flight to edinburgh at 11 am. Well, the process for immigration took longer than expected as our flight from kl had a slight delayed.From thre, we really appreciate that kl airport is much better (proud of Malaysia).

We arrived Edinburgh around 12.30 pm, we were brought to penghulu house before abg jamal's (our petronas senior). We rested a few hours than went to abg jamal's.we met his wife, kak g and kids (3 of them). They are really kind to us and we can't have the right word to express how much we thanked them..thanx abg jamal & kak g!

To be continued.....

No comments: