Thursday, March 8, 2012

Congratulations to ALL Govt Servant!

Assalamualaikum.

Yes, we heard the break out news!

Would like to wish all of you congratulations! Alhamdulillah. We, the non government servant, really expecting an improved customer services by the government servant (Should I hunt MARA again to get my missing allowance while study? Is it worth the effort??? - been a year without a reply to my request letter).

Be thankful of what you are getting. The most important is our preparation for the afterlife. Don't forget to pay your zakat!

Eventhough I'm getting a well paid everymonth, I still don't have any branded bag such as coach (I think this is the cheapest branded type of bag). Use your money wisely, no matter how much you get every end of month...:)

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: