Friday, October 19, 2007

He is 1 YO

My son has reached 1 year old.Now, he is very capable of standing by holding to something, crawling, joking and talking, he talks so much now but of course baby language.Now, he is so glued to me.Whenever he sees me around, he will crawls to me and ask me to play with him.He is such a wonderful kid.He loves to smile and laughs.He is so adorable to me.Of course i would say that since he is my son.Now i know how is mothers feeling on their children.It is so beautiful to feel like mother.

For his birthday, i prepared a birthday card for him to read when he is able to.I handmade it myself.But somehow, when handed to him, he bites it and the envelope didn;t look nice anymore.Some of the decoration on the card also fell off since the glue was not a good one.(I made it at office, so used only office stuff.)I am glad to have him breastfed for 1 year.It is a long time though.And am happy that my milk still producing at a good rate.There is another 1 year to go, InsyaAllah.Papa bought him toys that will stimulate his problem solving skills and logic thinking skills.Thanx papa.

Early in the morning, i kissed him and wish him birthday.I love to see him while he's sleeping.So cute.Just the same look as the first time i saw him sleeping 1 year ago.I LOVE HIM so much i couldn;t tell.I have a lot of plans for him and hope that all will works.I hope GOD give me the strength and will to raise him to be a good person.

Last Eid, i worn him a baju melayu i made myself.Although it was a slightly bigger, but it looks nice on him.I;m proud that i was capable of finishing it right on time.He was also busy helping me preparing cookies jar for Eid.He's so funny when he felt boring at others house, he would start yawning and put a sign that he wanted to rest and sleep.After we got at our room, he asked to play with him.Unless, there was other kid played with him, then he would not yawningasking for rest.So clever this dude!

I am so happy that we were able to wore one theme of Eid suits.I feel like a family for the first time ever!I hope this will continues from time to time.I hope i can rearrange for a T-shirt for family.Hehehe..

1 comment:

Wanpetunjuk said...

Salam ziarah blog..."hafiy anuar"...new baby born akak sitiLina ada dalam chronicle ketika berumur 15 hari dan 17 hari...atas permintaan kak Siti...check it Out!!!