Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Make it ALIVE

Life has been so bored for the past years and today I've decided to make it ALIVE adn CHEERFUL! I envied my friends who could spent their times writing blogs and do crafts as their hobbies. Me? No hobby at all. Let me find ways to color my life so I 'll never feel bored again after this.

First thing first, I just moved in to my new condo and there, I wanted to polish my creativity skills that are buried so long ago. My first project is to clear up the boxes (so many of them...huh!). I guess this would take sometimes to complete. I would divide it into 3 phases of implementation (sound like project engineer huh??)

1st Phase:

Kitchen stuff - 2 weeks

2nd Phase:

Garments - 2 weeks

3rd Phase:

Other stuff - 2 weeks

All 3 phases works in parallel (multitasking is applied here)

Then, within these 2 weeks, I'll launch another project - HOME DECOR!

No comments: