Friday, August 8, 2008

The saddest thing I've to go

As an obligatory to the governtment rule, I have to attend a 5 days 4 nites national program at a jungle in Rembau. Initially, I plan to bring along Aqil as he is still breastfeed during the nites. However, there is no use since I still jailed in the camp at nite. Then I planned to escape, I planned to create sickness when near to the date.However, I don't feel this right.I'm not used of cheating since I know, I'll get the punishment later.

Here is the thing came, I have to sacrifice my personal goals for me to abide the governtment rules.Oh dear, this is horrible and I hate it really much.I'm starting to feel so small in this government since the officer works just to follow the law and forget the sensitivity of human beings. I'm started to feel like a prisoner in my own country where the human rights are not justified.I wish oh how i wish dear, the rules are gone, the people who made the rules are all gone but the follower who is s****d and d**b still believe there is a lot of goodness comes out of the s****d rules.

I only ask to sleep with my son during the nite or else be baby and mother friendly camp. I feel really terrible with this. My hubbby is not supporting my thinking, he just say that this is the time for me to stop bf. IT IS NOT 2 YEARs' yet! I hate not doing something that I know I can achieve it. I hate to stop bf for 4 consecutive nites! I HATE this! And remember, those who are behind this, will share the sin you've made to me, and I will not forgive for what ever reason as YOU GUYS are stopping me to do good deeds to my OWN blood!

No comments: