Thursday, July 31, 2008

Preparation

It is one month left for us (hubby & me) to prepare for our long vacation to UK. I just got to contact a few people who live at the place we are going to. Hopefully i will get loads of help from these people.

There is one blog that i visited which is belonged to a housewife. She mentioned to bring along some of malaysian tradition spices or ingredients to make kueh since it is very hard to find over there. Then, it triggered me. Oh, there must be loads of thing that I need to list out to bring along.OMG!

First and foremost, I need to secure a home to live over there. I really hope I got a place that is near to Malaysian community so I still feel at home at least seeing Malaysian people over there. This is the first time I'm going to live outside of Malaysia for quite a long time and can't imagine how would it be. Hopefully evrything goes smoothly.

Second, I need to list out spices to bring along that can cater for a year. OMG! i don't have experience buying things for stocks!I'll try to find free time and think of the brg dapur that I need to bring over. I might have to cook everyday since I don't used to eat bread and cheese everyday and drink coffee and tea everyday.Oh...I must bring my MILO!..Heheh..but 1 kg MILO retains only for 1 months..OH..OH..OH...I need to be very jimat cermat!

Thirdly, preparation for raya...OH, BAJU RAYA! I think we have to buy ready mades' as if we want to tailor, i don't think we have sufficient time.I'll talk over to my hubby about this.What theme for this year and the coming year, i guess, we just recycle it.Hehehe..

Fourth, books to bring over.Do i need to bring my old books for reference? Hmm..Those books are very heavyweight. But I'm used to have all my books with me while studying.Xsuka pinjam2 nih!

Fifth, my closets. Oh, this, I will limit to the end of limit. I dont plan to bring all my closet there. Only important ones! Same goes to my hubby's and son's. Mom's rule OK!

Wahh....5 things already..not to include other small things which is same important...my house..i better make an advert for rental here (if there is anybody interested!..hahaha)

Most important is MONEY! How much money do we have to bring?

No comments: