Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Exam....again??

It has been 4 years I left the study desk and now I am fully at desk munching materials that I supposed to munch 4 years ago (how fool I was at that time...sigh**). I just had my drilling too much and I think I would go for another subject tomorrow. This morning we had session with SHELL on FDP project...very interesting, I like it as it gave me the actual picture of subsurface team on a project, However, I still don't get the true life of PETROLEUM ENGINEER onhand.

There will be 4 subjects for the exams. I'll be sitting separately from mr hubby as i think it's good, pressure for me to see him because he is very struggling with the subjects (asyik study ajer pehtu dengki2 kt org pulak...grrr)..I just going to recover from my bad 2 days flu, fever and cough...which I haven't had time to study as i feel very sore these three days..hopefully I am still can remember what've studied or heard in the class before because I don't to push so hard or else I'll become tyrant at home...hahha..

Being a wife cum mom cum student is very big challenge for me.Frankly, I do not have sufficient time to study at full fuel.I only make use the time at school, and after class as I send my son to nursery from 8.30 to 5.30. Weekend is very hard and at home, due to cold weather, I can't concentrate very well on the material.But I did try to ensure that i cover everything in the course notes or i'll regret it later (this is my practice eversince!). I really hope i can study hard like mr hubby but I can't because everytime i push so hard, I became headache like a big bump on my head.

My expectation is above average, as usual, I expect more but realistic to what I have struggle for and what i believe.I believe in faith in everyday prayer.I believe in God that He will help me in anyway whenever I find difficulties.That is my strongest belief ever.I don't compete with mr hubby or friends, i do it for my personal achievement and happy if everyone score with flying colors..I really hope I'll be among them...AMeen...

No comments: