Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Escaping....


Suddenly i feel sad as i knew i will not be going anywhere as i dream before. I cried by myself..it is really frustrating to me...I have wait so long to get this opportunity but end up I will be going to miss it...Is my feeling affected by my mood swings? I guess so...part of it..and it really worsen my day..how everyday...from the first day I arrived in UK, I always hope there will some times that i can have the europe tour as i always fantasize about...but now, I only can cry about it since I know it's not going to happen...i really..really feel sad...now I just realise...I should have spent my live to the fullest before i get married because i never expected that after marriage this would happen...my hobby, jalan2 is always get to halt everytime i plan for it...and it is always difficult for me to go for gathering or kenduri after the marriage...i envy my friends who are still have a life after marriage...and i really wish that things are going to change someday, but never now when.and can i be patient to wait????

2 comments:

E`n1x said...

u r not the only one joely...
hang in there and take care =)
ur expecting! that's also a lovely thing to look forward to...

aidafiqs adamia said...

joely..sedihnya post ni..is your schedule very full sbb Msc? i hope you get some time off...

btw, you're welcome to come to our house in case you feel like having a break in london :)