Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last bits to MSc PE...

There is less than 2 weeks i will be completing my course. As long as i can recalled, the past few months, were the hectic months for me as a student cum mother cum wife. It was really a challenging time that i went through from September 2008 until now. If i was given a choice, I would rather stay and work than came here for MSc. I guess, it would be rather a bit easy if you really get fully support from your family but not me. I think the courage that I had to complete this course came from my innerself. It was very hard to dig it out. As before, while doing degree, I got fully support from a person that I owed so much. I came from a non-educated family however, I know, my parents always pray for my success eventhough they don't know how to give moral support in words. My siblings..nahh...they always challenged me and we hardly say good luck to each other..and i feel, my journey in reaching my own goals..are all by myself...i really wish that i get a complete support from everyone..i feel grateful that i know friends that easily wish me luck in whatever i do, and that is why, i always remember my friends but my weakness is, i don't know how to show them that i really appreciate them all...

Almost a year I forget everything i left at home but deep in my heart..i kept remember how my house is..hehe...yeah..at 25 years old, I already owned a property by myself. Then, the property become a place for us to live. But, I have this weakness, i'm easily get worried of anything and evrything, that brought me to get married earlier as i need emotional support from the other half. What we planned, we seldom get..that is what I am experiencing now.I am still full of worries and it get worsen. However, thanked to Allah who is always there and hear me cry during my prayers and i feel relief. The ups and down that i went through taught me to be strong for the future and this is the value added that i've always overlooked. What i think is i want an easy life, with no stress at all..but how can that be?

I think, I do not favor doing research work. I hate it. I am very relief now as I've finished the report eventhough the report is a bit rubbish but the idea is there. I really hope the examiners will accept it and give me the pass mark, that is all i aimed for. Due to my current condition, i can't hope so high as the constraint is very much hard to overcome. It's lucky that I am still doing it rather than forget about it. It's only 20%.One of my friend even request to resit a paper to get a good grade but the advisor says no. I am really think that, the university is happy enough to pass all of the student. Hopefully.

Now, the last bits are to submit the report, presentation, SPE and then HOME!!! Wish me luck for these last bits....

4 comments:

Nurul Ulfa said...

all the best joely....insyaAllah semuanya akan dipermudahkan..doa banyak-banyak ye

portobellamom said...

joely, gud luckk!!! insyaAllah you will make it~~..berkat anak2 and bulan Ramadhan ni.. :))

Ms J said...

tq!!!

Mommy Lyna said...

Good luck ko!

Count ur blessings & u'll see that u r very much luckier than many others.