Sunday, September 5, 2010

Eid Mubarak!!

The Eid is just few days away. I guess everyone especially ladies have done the preparation to celebrate it! Must be the finest textile from the most expensive store??Or the latest trend from the most famous boutique? As for myself, I just get one Kebaya for me, and it is really hard to find one that is within my budget, and ended up I bought a really simple one that when I look at it, I feel it is the worst one! Haha.Well now, am looking for accessories to make it look nicer and sweet.

I guess, I've spent a lot or my kids. Yes, lucky them! Even they are not really know what Eid means. Huhu. I guess it's all because during my childhood, I did not get chance to put on exclusive and nice outfit during raya since my family could not afford to buy those beautiful dresses that only be my dream! When I become a mother, I always want my children to get the best just like other kids would get. I know the feeling when you have tight budget for outfit. But still, I taught Aqil to be choosy and realistic when buying stuffs! I love bringing him along when shopping..but only him..He and I..He is a great company to me...(can outcast his daddy already!!!)

Oh yeah, "Eid Mubarak" everyone!

No comments: