Monday, August 30, 2010

Merdeka!

Hmm, on 31st August, marked a year after our return from study leave. Oh man, I really missed my life in Edin. I should have separate blog to blog about my experience there, perhaps! It means everything to us last year. We've finished our Msc, we returned home as our visa expired! We left behind memories that could only reminisce in our hearts..Yes, to a few of my friend, I did sometime grumble about my living in Edin, however, everyday, I missed my life there! And I guess I will continue 'homesick' for years to come until I can truly accept that my place belong to here, Malaysia!

I guess, there will be celebration tonight at KLCC park area as they already put barrier at the LRT station. I thought, there would not be any celebration as to respect this Ramadhan, but hey, we are only "Merdeka" in the words but many Malaysian are proudly following the way westeners celebrating the Independence day...hmm...I hope ther will be no concert...fireworks seem OK...:)

No comments: