Monday, August 6, 2007

Oh stool...


Baby is almost 10 months but still no sign of starting to crawl.Lately, he passed stool very frequent that worried me so much.I surfed the net to find the cause.And here is the list that I compiled:

1-Baby doesn't get the hindmilk, mom's milk might be oversupply. (Facts)
2-He is getting too much nutrition from what he eats. (Facts)
3-Virus infection since he's teething and bite evrything he finds on the floor.(My thinking)
4-It's a way to release the inner heat out of from body since the weather is slightly hot.(My thinking)

What else?The stool colour patterns are this way:

Day 1: Dark yellowish mustard - Greenish mustard during the nite.
Day 2: Greenish mustard with slightly brown mucus - Greenish seeds during the nite.
Day 3: Dark yellowish mustard - Greenish seeds during the nite
Day 4: Greenish seeds & slightly watery.

The frequency however is improving:

Day 1: 2 times morning, 2 times afternoon, 3 times nite
Day 2: 1 time morning, 2 times afternoon, 2 times nite
Day 3: 1 time morning, 2 times afternoon, 2 times nite
Day 4: 1 times morning, 2 times afternoon, 1 time nite.

Somewhat better, the frequency has lessen from day to day.There was a time where he hardly passed stool, once in 3-4 days.I asked a friend who is a doc-to-be, it is still OK for a breastfed baby to have frequent stooling as long as he is active, not vomit, not feverish and happy.

Wonder if there is any tips to heal this matter very soon because I myself have no idea except bringing to paedtirician and given some drugs that my son really hates of.Oh stool...

No comments: