Monday, August 6, 2007

Breastfeeding & weight

I loose weight very quickly after giving birth.Breastfeeding helped a lot.However, actually i don't need to loose weight.I need to gain weight!!Now, i am at blow the underweight line.I eat lots and lots everyday.My meals could be as much as the fat ones eats.However, no single kilos i gained from week to week.It's stagnant.I believe bcos i am breastfeeding my baby and that;s why it's hard to gain weight.However, this never tells me to stop breastfeeding bcos i love breastfeeding very much.I objected any kinds of proposal that resulting to stop breastfeeding.I can't help my self from mumbling that i'm thin, tired and etc.It's all because i want to be heard.That's it!!I can't eat foods that i like, which wil cause my son's eczema getting worse.I mumbled.But never put me to stop breastfeeding.Because i love breastfeeding and never ever wanted this thing to leave me very soon.

Actually before getting married, i'm already underweight but not like now.Now it's more.I drink protein mixberries which costs me a lot during that time.And miraculously, my weight was gained within a month.That was fantastic!Like a dream comes true!Yes, the happiness never stayed as long as it wants to.Now i'm getting worried again since i know it not safe to conceive when u r underweight.But it' is still OK since i'm on family planning now, maybe another year, and i'll to conceive.For now, i need to find ways to gain my weight.

Alternatives that've been tried so far:

1-Eat 6 meals per day
2-Drink full cream milk 3 glasses per day
3. Drink weight gain milk 2 glasses per day
4. Drink protein mixberries 2 glasses per day (the only one that works but hard to get at dealers' price)

No comments: