Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First exam after 4 years left school


It was a hectic preparation for exam.Why did I say hectic?With my current condition as a student cum wife cum mother, it was really hectic.Furthermore, my son is still wake up at night for feeding and last night he woke up for more than one hours nibble on my nip***! I was very upset because for exam, i really need good sleep.Actually I've almost forgot what a good sleep would be as I never had one since my 8 months pregnancy.Imagine the suffering i endure for almost 3 years, and i guess it will keep continuing if i have further kids.I don;'t really mind as long as I am always in the pink of health despite of less sleep that i experienced.

That is the most sacrifice mothers had for the beloved kids.It is really grateful for mother whose kids don't wake up at night after 1 year old or lesser than that.For me, my time to enjoy my sleep has gone and I can't tell when I am going to get those back.

My paper this morning was RESERVOIR ENGINEERING-G11RE.All the questions were answerable BUT unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances plus distraction that I had before the exam, I can't really memorize all the exercises, theories that I've remembered.If and only if I am still single, I know I can at least score 80% of the paper. The questions were really straightforward and have been done in class and exercises included in the coursenotes. If and only if, I had more quality time for study, I know I can score the paper easily.

I felt bit jealous to those who finishes as early as 1 hour before exam ends.They live at the hall and got plenty of time for study.I bet they are going to score all the exam by the way.I don't have anything else to say if any of the single student score lower than mine, i guess they just come for study for fun.

I really hope I will passed the paper and indeed all the 4 subjects. There are 3 remaining subjects, the nearest would be this Wednesday.I hope I can do better for the next 3 subject despite of my difficulties in having quality time for study. I guess, of total 24 hours day x 7 day per week, i only had 10-12 hours of study. And the subject has at least 7 chapters and maximum 18 chapters to cover.

I hope God will give His love to me and granted my wish to pass this MSc with flying colors and return to my beloved home country next year September 2009 and begin a new life as PETROLEUM ENGINEER (for now, I prefer to become petrophysicist as I can not do reservoir this morning but next term, I am going to meet reservoir 2 and simulation...oh dear...)

No comments: