Saturday, April 11, 2009

Metallic Taste..

I wonder when i read about metallic taste, I doubt whether it is true or not. Now, I am experiencing it and believe me, I really want to get away from it as when i eat food, it always doesn't feel right..Oh dear...I really hope my taste bud will be okay as soon as possible as i really need my calorie intake sufficiently..

I am experiencing unusual 'wind' and xtra tiredness...the wind keeps come out however either from front door or back door..ehehe...(quite embarassing though!)...As the wheather here is still cold...I really don't like to go to little girl room quite often...but i have too...and hope this will go away as time passed by...

I always feel to vomit but nothing come out...oh..i need some pickles...i looked at the pickles here, are not the same as in Malaysia...I want to go HOME!!!!...really missed my life at HOME...i tried to eat prune and apricot...but it doesn't works...why oh why, they did well before...the apricot here is not dried enough...oh??? i really want Carrefour apricots??? or Makkah apricot???...dates...where can i get "kurma Nabi" here??....dates here don't look tasty to me...i want "kurma Nabi"...small and sweet...my Arab friends will not be going home as we are going to work very hard after the exam....

I missed my HOME...my usual restaurant....satay...arghhh....September...please come earlier.....

My Home...

5 comments:

portobellamom said...

Joely,

Is there no. 2 on the way?? :)

Kalau betul, congrats!! We're in the same boat then~!:)

Ms J said...

:)...baru aje lagiiii....aku dec baby kot...ko???..jum deliver kt prince court...

Anonymous said...

wah.... u guys must be serious. xaci nih!!!! nak join!!!!! i tested yesterday, but :(

Mommy Lyna said...

takpe che ah, meh kita wat club lain next year hahaha.

Ms J said...

wah....along....nk tambah sorg lg next year....