Thursday, April 23, 2009

He doesn't eat FISH!

Not everyone of my friends or relatives know about this..my dear hubby doesn't eat FISH..how did i deal with it for the past 3 years??

Because of we are working couple..there's not much of it...since only dinner that i've to cook...and i really don't go with cooking that much..because...i am restricted not to cook any kind of fish cooking in the house or my hubby will be fussing around for the whole night...and spoiled my appetite..so...i only cook chicken and beef...other than that...most of the time...we just bought at nearby restaurant...or eating out...where i can order out anything that i wanted...haha..this is become my favorites...or looked after everyday...however...eating out or TAPAU will be boring if it is too often...so...i've to cook as well and my cooking is not always do well...because i don't do cooking that much before i get married..

So, since he doesn't like fish...my best time for eating...is when we eating out...or during lunchtime at office...i have the freedom to choose the dish that i want...and also...when i am at my parent's...my mom always know what i want to eat....but..i'm still learning to cope with the situation...and i hope i have the extra strength to do it...it just that, i'm easily get tired after cooking too much of thing...and that is why i don't do cooking or in other work..i don't like to cook everyday because it tiring and i'm not satisfied as i always prepare 1 hour for cooking..so what i can cook within 1 hour???..only 2 dishes...and of course must be his dishes...and am never get the satisfaction when cooking at home....i really hope that my hubby will eat fish as i do...it's really difficult to change people mindset...he says fish HANYIR...but i think..chicken pon HANYIR as well...not to say prawns, squids...etc....

4 comments:

mamacomel said...

sabar je la..sepupu saya xsentuh nasik langsung..dari dia kecik lg..kwn saya srg lagi tu plak hubby dia tak suka makan sayur..hubby saya plak..saya duk tgh paksa makan budu petai & sambal belacan..terkulat2 dia..hehe

Ms J said...

nk try lah budu petai nnt....hihihi..

E`n1x said...

ur hubby tak makan ikan? my hubby pun. just because his mom doesn't eat fish, he follows the trait by not favoring fish altogether. sungguh rugi.
make sure u sumbat ur kid with every type of food possible =P that's what my mom always advise me, lol.

Ms J said...

lorrr...yeke lilly??..so when is the time ur eat fish??..at work??..haha..mine, even when i'm cooking fish pon kene kutuk2....busuk la ape la...grrr