Saturday, May 8, 2010

Reorganization - a way out???

It has been a long time since my last update, here a short thought from my mind. I just read from a blog commenting about the restructuring of highest level management in my company.The staffs already been told and many of us are still in a shocking state.My company will change its focus to support the 1 Malaysia, equal opportunity for all races.. Are you feel threatened???

Just be positive, I'm alone can't do much different, the executive has no voices to yell. Yet, we always accept everything that is happening in the company even we hate it so much and disagree...why??..Because the company paid us quite good (as for me, its already good enough with the workload i currently managed)..and yes, some because of the bond,(it will take a terrace house for the overseas' to repay)

Yet, many of us really LOVE our company including myself, I am proud to be one of the family member as the history and journey of my company if you really heard it, it was really touching and tears may run down slowly without you notice it...

With the new reorganization..i really hope, the management has put into deep thought of it and not to benefit any individual but for the sustainability of the business but..still, I am sad..because...the current child company will be a history as it will has a new name by this July....how sad because the world has know the company as it is.........

May my company sustain and provide benefit to the staffs and giving back to nation in its effective way...AMeen....

2 comments:

portobellamom said...

nama ape joely? the new name of C&r&g&l* is it? havent heard about dat..citelah...

Ms J said...

u dun know ke shaz....i think it's well known among EnP only kots...eheh...nnt july we reveal it...