Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Whining

I'm sitting here, feeling empty. Works coming in, the excitement is fading. I'm whining again. I feel lost, be in the dead end. I've done all I've to do but there's still more I could do. I need the courage which I've lost long ago. I need the confidence that 've been buried long ago. I'm not a wait-n-see but now, I feel like I am one of it. There's nothing much I could do when it comes to governance which I never see.I'm whining, I'm unhappy with my work. I lost my passion long ago, friends heard me so many times, but 'people' did'nt hear me screaming out everyday that I really wanted to work on my skill & knowledge. Yes, I'm whining again. I should stop this. I must love my work, whatever it is, just learn to love it even it took me for granted. This is what I'm getting now, the future, no one knows God's plan. Hopefully it's going to be a fair future for my career. I need to live up my talent to the fullest which I currently can't because of 'them' making it impossible of absurd reason. This is life. Life is never been fair to everyone.

No comments: