Monday, July 28, 2008

Alhamdulillah Syukur

Last 22nd July, I received a phone call from Scotland for university entry interview. How suprised I was when the course director who interviewed me said that I got the offer. I was really excited but at the same time I'm worried since I did not prepare on anything yet as I thought that chances to get a place in that university was very little. I straight told my hubby and I was so very happy as I never had a dream comes true. But, I always bear in mind, this will not become a reality until i reached the place.

My hubby also got the offer and we both so stunned and started planning of things to get done before we reached there. I 've already asked permission from my bosses to release for this further studies but however, my position will not be retained as I will be changing my skill groups. And this, I need to ask the HR personnel which is very hard to catch on where i'll be posted after returning.

Last Saturday, we did our medical check up and we have to gove our precious blood for blood test. Asking about the cost, wahh...so expensive but we agree since we still can get the result very soon as compare if we did at the medical centre near to our office. We both were really tired on that day, and my son was caught with bad cold (pity him). So all my plan for that day was blown up! Only went for a quick shopping and returned home and we slept altogether that afternoon.

And on Sunday, my hubby wasn't feeling very well and my son's bad cold was'nt relieved yet. We just stay at home and unfortunately, the power was out for a while and during that time my hubby was in the lift going up to our dear home. Luckily, he can think fast and jump out of the lift after waiting a while for the response team to arrive. This is quite frustrating as we paid quite an amount for the security deposit but still unsecured. I blamed the management of course as for me they don't know how to well managed the condo and the facilities and not disturbing the owners. They are really phathetic!Imagine the swimming pool was very dirty and they don't even service it for owner's usage. The carpark was full of cement dust which make my son having flu and cold quite often. Me myself always had an irritation around my nose and eyes because everyday I passed through the lift at the carpack and the cements was dump there unattended! What kind of management?? We pay quite an amount for it to live in a clean and healthy environment! I wish, the management will be changed soon or improved at least as evrybody including the security, home owners, main contractors personnel and panel contractors were tired dealing with the management office.

No comments: