Thursday, December 31, 2009

A brand new year 2010!

What will be your resolution for a new year that will begin in couple of hours?Me?Long ago, i've always set up few resolutions for a new year but none have been accomplished.LOL..so, for me, there's nothing significant to set up new resolution, yet, i feel good that I am still alive to live in the next new year. Years passing by and it has been already 4 years plus, i've been married and left my hu-ha life. And also, have been 3 years plus of being a mother which I am still in learning process. Yeah, everyday before sleep, i wish to become a better person for the next day, a better mom for the next day and a better wife for the next day..I've always muhasabah before sleep so that I'll always remember my mistakes and not to redo them again..I've always did this since i was in school...while in school, before sleep, i plan for tomorrow schedule..and what should i do better for my studies...hehehe...

However, this is going to be the first time, a new year eve without my hubby, he is away for now for tool inspection (i wish i was there..as i love doing the job that he is doing right now!!!).Actually, we never celebrate new year..just happy to see the fire works before..on tv of course..we never like to be in the crowd...the last fireworks we saw was during KKP...that was in the year we got married..heh! I wish to be in KKP fiesta again and bring my kids to play...how i wish my hubby is an outgoing ones! LOL! (better not..if not, he will always be with his friends rather than with me and the kids kan2??)..I like my hubby to be with me all the time...with the kids...hahah..(ade mcm queen control x???..hihihih)..But now, he is starting to have some times with his colleugues (betulke eja nih) to play games (this is permitted as this is good for health kan???)..I have no objection on this. For me? I would like to have girls day out but...I have no close gilfriends which want to go out with me??(pathetic kan i ni??) No lah..it was just before, i never been out with them..and i guess they feel that its really hard for me to hang out as i'm already a someone's wife and kids mom....but i managed to go out once then, so happy but so tiring because i was 8 months pregnant!!..So, penatlah berjlnkn!Hope to meet the gilfriends again someday!!

What i want to do next?I've set up my mind to make over my house..but not now...still juggling with the new baby and old baby(old??)i've always dreamt of having a cozy comfy house which i can relax after having hard times with officeworks. Now? My house is like abandoned ship jer!..Toys everywhere..and even the furniture..we still using the old ones which are most of it temporary ones!..I've asked my hubby to change them..but he is still searching and now..searching for a new house??? WHAT?? I don't feel a need now since I'm already OK living in the condo for now..not so soon...as if landed house..must be a 2storey right??..and with small kids...owh..I really don't want to have 2storey house...turun naik tangga...leteh!!!!but good for exercising yeah??..heheh

Enough of writing...I hope this coming 2010 will bring good to everybody...:)..HAPPY NEW YEAR...(yg bestnyer..cuti..tp xdpt kuar berjln jugak...hishhh...)

3 comments:

Mommy Lyna said...

Happy new year korang. Jom bersosial dgn lebih galakz dan gedikz!

rubaizah said...

try la join girl's soksek gath after this.. or any of soksek's wedding or frens event...

Ms J said...

along:marilah bergoyang~~~dan bergedix~~~yo-yo o..gedix sambil bf yer x???...aku siap mimpi tibe2 tere make-up..huhuhu...

bayzah:inshaAllah..dpt jemputan..alhamdulillah~~..xdpt, seyum jerrr~~~...hihihi