Sunday, July 12, 2009

2nd pregnancy experience...

The first one was unexpected and unplanned but everything went OK only a few months of morning sickness which happened usually in the evening and at home. However, I was still energetic to do stuffs eventhough I was having morning sickness.

The second one is quite different though. This time was a planned pregnancy and Alhamdulillah, Allah granted our prayers.:) However, the challenges are so big that there's sometimes I felt unbearable. With coming to 3 y.o boy around me really makes me sick everyday. He is so brilliant with tricks and stuffs and always cling with me whenever he is at home. Also he's started to make some cues to gain attention from me regardless whether I'm sick or tired or hungry. He cries a lot nowadays and I was really at my uppermost temper. Since I don't want to be cruel to him, I just let him cry and i kept silent just to wash away my anger. But, sometimes, I do gently 'pukul' him or pinch him whenever I have to repeat the same instruction again and again - cannot 'sabar' anymore..huhu..I was wrong when i thought getting pregnant when the first child is already grown up will be easier but it is tougher i think..

Yeah, this second pregnancy, although i did not vomit a lot like last time but my nausea was still as bad as last time. Furthermore, I can't hold to do housework frequently as everytime i do it, my body will turn into blue, i guess. I never explore why I always be like this but it was really terrifying everytime I'm almost turn to black out. This always happened after i just about to finish doing the cooking. I will feel very cold, my feet, hands were all cold, my body just felt restless more a like want to fall down and i becoming breathless. I quickly sat down or lie down a few minutes until the feeling fade away.First I thought maybe because I started to do work before I eat anything but today, I do eat something...but it is still happening...It was already the third time and I was really freaking out if I were to collapsed - this never happened in my life though...I was also thinking of my low blood pressure or low HB count, but the blood test result showed that I am all right, my HB count is still safe but i'm not sure how about now since i did not take any supplement to maintain my HB like last time. I was told by the midwife that here, they don't supply iron to pregnant women and instead advice me to eat balanced diet and take multivitamin which i've been taking at my own cost..-nasib baik xmahal beb-

Tomorrow I'll be having my anomaly scan and i guess the final scan in UK, sorry baby, mommy will not give birth to you in the UK..:)..Your daddy doesn't want to...I hope my baby will all fine. I just bought the prenatal heart listening system, and I just listened to the tiny heartbeat yesterday. It was really hard to get her heartbeat heard only her kicking can be heard loud. I bought the stuff secondhand though, from a mother of two who had one pair of boy and girl...hope I'll get a girl this time...but i don't want to so much high hope though...whether she or he...I'll accept as is...because he/she is my child....
Angelcare nappy disposal system

I also bought few more baby stuff in addition to what we already have where I find appropriate because I know, in KL, it is really hard to find them..at a cheaper price...:)..or..they don't sell it in KL...hahah...I am also planning to buy the TENS machine which will reduce (i hope so) the contraction pain during labor and i hope the private hospital allow this machine to be used in the labor room as i really hate the drugs being put in my body as i was really restless after labor last time due to consuming too much of drug while having contraction pain...
Prenatal heart listening system

3 comments:

:cahya schatz: said...

waaahhh...best2.... :)

niza said...

hi joely..bagus la bli brg kt uk murah lg dr sini kan//
hrtu pnah bc psl TENS tu tp kt msia rs mcm xder je...nti dh try TENS tu blh la citer experience ok!

Ms J said...

tuhlah...beli pon secondhand je kut niza...psl dah termissed sale die..huhu...sini mmg diorg pakai ms labor..even midwife pon recommend...hrp2 adelah rezeki sok...nk beli yg electropad die universal and xmhl...hihihi