Monday, July 20, 2009

A tiring vacation...serik deh....

Last weekend we went to London, Mr Hubby's arrangement. But it was a really tiring experience and I hope I will asked no more for this while pregnant. I was not enjoying my self at all but what I get is all a tiring experience. I've been imagining this but I still proceed with the plan just to "jaga hati" my hubby as I've always asked to go to London to see how is it looks like and guess what, I don't think I like London. Yeah, London must be a shopping heaven for some people but not me. I am not a luxurious shopaholic so I don't see the attractiveness of London. Ha Ha..Guess what, all the big2 boutiques along the Oxford Street are having sales and I don't even eager to have a look because my tiring feet was killing me badly..I had to carry 12 kg todd whenever he got cranky and I know..He's also didn't like London..Always asked to get home from the very first day...Lucky we don't study in London but in Edinburgh where we really got a peaceful life.

London is just like KL, that is why I don't like it. I like a peaceful place..like kampung lahh...because I know, in a Metropolitan city like London, people are rude and the crime rate is high. My hubby was really worry as I was carrying handbag and I said there's nothing in it..just Quran...my walllet always in pocket and so my hp..It was just because my handbag is not a zipped ones. Yeah, while strolling around London, we don't feel so secured as we strolled around edinburgh. We travelled a lot by Tube and there i found the London's people just the same as KL people...which I really don't like..even they are said to be very civilised but i think, London is full with foreigners and people from outside. They don;t even care to give a seat to a pregnant lady or a father who holding a kid...and they even looked up...what the ****???? I was really shocked to see London's people atttitude...and at the tube station, during rush hour...just the same as at our LRT station...OMG..i feel like I was in KL...surrounded by people who walked really fast and just bumped you without saying sorry.....

The streets were always full of cars and buses...I dd not see any tram though..I think it is at farther zone.And the tube ticket is really expensive...so does the bus ticket...Glad I am in Edinburgh...I think...Scotts are more decent and polite though.....The buses are not stroller friendly as in edinburgh...the steps are quite high...I can see that...also the tube station are not all steps free...that is why we stopped using stroller on the second day as pity my hubby need to carry the stroller up n down the stairs..and I have to carry the todd....that is why I said..it was really a tiring trip....

However, despite the bad things or unforgiven things happened in London., we managed to get to Malaysian Hall and have Malaysian food everyday...haha..yummy yeahh...lucky my baby in the tummy still there as i was really worried because I was damned tired during the end of the day...which I know, baby will also experiencing the same thing..we also get to capture some picture on the attractive sites of London..couldn't post it here..maybe somewhen next time..We went around London by tour bus which is not stroller friendly at all...remember this...huhu...and the bus is damned really fast...just like you were on the city bus...huhu....it was really different when we ride on tour bus in Vienna...the bus went slow so the tourist can see the whole city clearly and take pictures....I like Vienna...very peaceful...but they don't speak english of course...hahaha....and difficult to find Halal food...not like London..it is really easy to find Halal food...but i did not get to Halal KFC or Nandos...as I'm on saving mode....hihi...

If you plan to go to London for vacation..please consider these few things I listed below:

1. Don't go if you're pregnant more than 4 months and with toddlers. Toddler gets cranky easily when they are tired or get too excited...Sian my Aqil..sampai lebam2 kene cubit dgn papa...but I cannot do anything as I was really damned tired to handle all by myself...

2. London streets are busy during weekdays..Less busy during weekend..I would suggest, go on weekend for strolling but if you want to shop...I think..best is Saturday...please don't bring children with you while shopping...xdapek nyer nk shopping babe....

3. Plan where you are going to stay...I would suggest for you all to stay nearby Malaysian Hall..snang nk mkn...hehe...there's a few travelodge there....I stayed in Premier Inn..ok la..nearby the train station..so xyah nk travel2 to get to the train station kan...snang...book as early as possible...so you can get the cheapest rate in town...hihi....oh ya..Malaysia Hall is located nearby to Bayswater Tube station or to be specific...in Queensborough Terrace...

4. If you bwk kids..better to go for kids attraction places rather than historical places...mcm Big Ben, Tower Bridge..this is a lesson learnt to me...don't plan to a place that u want to...but think of the kids...if you want to bring them along...:)..kalau x...haru biru lah vacation itu....penat je dpt...budak nanges ajer..sian kt budak....

5. Plan your trip..jgn main terjah ajer...like mine...main terjah..so jd penat...and I think..I will not be going anywhere dah after this...sbb dh sgt serik...plus My Hubby cam terpaksa jer bwk...sbb I insisted so long nk jln2...but then, he brought me at the wrong time...because I was in no mood of travelling....and I am in 20 weeks of pregnancy...my tummy is already big though....

6. Make sure yourselves are really fit if you bring kids..kalau budak kecik less than 3 years...kdg mintak dukung...so make sure you are really strong to do so...and please...jgn merungut...lg penat kalau merungut...and..yeah..pity the kids...use your psychology to treat the kids OK...I've almost cry when seeing my son cry sbb kene cubit...then my heart sobbed when seeing the bruises he had....so don't allowed your hubby to punish the kids as they have no heart....(mrh nih....tp ape nk buat...bende dh jadik kn...mmg dh tahu kalau ayah yg punis..mesti berbekas....)

I am still tired...my body ached badly...I hope the sore will gone in a quick time as I need to finish my homework...only a month to go..oh...so quick...cepat2...wat report....huhu...

5 comments:

:cahya schatz: said...

tak per...at least...tercapai gak hajat ekau nak jenjalan... :)

niza said...

sure tiring bila bwk budak gi jln n pregnnt somemore..tp kite tringinnyaa nk pi sana huhu...

Ms J said...

huhu..penat giler...mmg lesson learnt...kalau ade budak kecik...jgnler bwk p big city utk bershopping mahupon window shopping..harus dibwak ke leisure park di mn mmg tpt khas utk budak2 yg tgh active itu....tunggu tua2 sok ler berjalan niza oii....huhuhu...

Anonymous said...

aku pun x suka london... motorist sebijik x ubah mcm KL, slalu hon2 pastu bwk cilok sane sini... sape kata org london bertamadun? penipu byk kt sane... aku penah siap kene tipu lg.. huhu.. aku prefer lg pegi states, tak la crowded gile mcm london tuh... huhuhu..

but to me, u should give a try to visit london at least once. baru tau betape x best nye london...

hehehe... emo plak aku... :p

-alham

Ms J said...

hihi..igt che ah yg tulis...rupenyer..che ah the other half...haha...tuhlah....london sonok utk org yg suka shopping ja...psl byk branded shop kt sana...tu along oxford street...paris pon sama...tp ok sket laaa..yg xsyiok....tuhlah..dah pergi sekali cukup ler...xmo g dah...huhu..cube g vienna...kete pon bp kerat jer wujud kt town dia...huhuh....kt edinburgh ni pon..time summer jer ade motor...tp bp kerat jerlah...leh kira laa....tp sgt handicap and stroller friendly...xmcm london..certain places jer handicap friendly...