Sunday, July 26, 2009

The two bridge...

I feel very happy to write on today..so I separated today's activities into 2 posts.After we done with strawberries picking, we went down to forth bridge and another bridge which i dunno what the name is. Forth bridge is just like a lego creation..hehe...it is for the train rails...not for cars...the other bridge is for cars..There were so many people there...as I said, the weather today is really good for outing. There was a bot cruising too but we did not ride on it because we only be there for photography..chewah..I never thought that there's lot of thing in Edinburgh that are scenic and tourist attractions....yerlah...asyik masuk kelas...kuar kelas dh ptg....pehtu winter dok umah saja....xkuar psl sejuk menggigit tulang....then..masuk kelas balik....pehtu bersambung group project pulak..then bershopping online pulak..so..last..terperuk lah dirumah ajer...haha...


At the right..bridge for cars..At the left is the forth bridge..

I love to see the sea..I dunno why...the sea, the scenery...really make me enjoy my day...i love to take picture of the naturals...i dunno why..but I'm not into photography..I know..if you are really fond to it..you could have spend lots of money for it...but for me...I love to see with my own eyes..take picture..just for myself...i have a lots...but not printed...maklumlah..skang ni gune digicamm.... I could see the seabirds...i could see the boats..the cars...the train passing through the bridge...and my son keep calling the train.."Oh..there's Thomas..there's Thomas"


This is the boat ride that we did not explore...

When I point to the sea..he would say..."I want to go the water"..and he tried to climb up the fence...OMG...And when he saw the seabirds...he called them "look...ducks.."...When he saw the helicopter up in the sky...He would scream..."Heli-Op-ter.."....When he saw aeroplane..he would scream " Ae-lo-plane"..he just can say the "R" correcty....when i taught him to do..rrrrrrrr..he will keep silent and smile...hahah...kene ajar sebut R ni...adeh....my in law family..they can't even say "nombor" corretly...they say..."nombol"..hahaha.....


Tired Aqil....hehehe..

No comments: