Monday, November 15, 2010

Car seat

I wonder, why on earth my children, at the age of baby turn to toddler, they really hates child car seat? This become a great mess to me when I need to transport both or the youngest alone. If I was in a bad mood, then the cries would be really irritating and I easily got angry. This is really heartsick!
When we were in UK, it was viceversa, it was so easy to get Aqil on his car seat. Instead, he will definitely asked for it. I guess because, it's more comfortable seating in the car seat since it's going to survive him form the edinburgh cold weather. Now, he is always cheating with his safety belt in the car. And I have to tell him more than once to sit properly on his booster seat.

While Aqil is manageable, Asif never give me an easy task for car seat training. Now, he is so clingy and even I put him in the car seat that I put just next to the driver, he won't be cooperative. He cries, cries and cries like I abused him. Luckily, I was in fair mood, so I don't get easily freak out with that situation. If not, I might be screaming out loud in the car and people around would think I am mentally disabled!! LOL!

2 comments:

niza said...

mmg mencabarr nk suh duk carseat bile dh beso...x berjaya lagi dh 3 org anak ni, last2 carseat jd perhiasan je la

Ms J said...

Hehe..i stroller yg jd hiasan.. Xmoh lgsg dok dlm tu..2-2 xmo...peliknya ms kt Uk mau pulak si Aqil...