Friday, November 12, 2010

Meal Planner

I just went to PRC..again...just to get a look at the books being sold there. How I wish the book that my fren bought yesterday are still there..However, unfortunately..it wasn't there anymore..3 copies..all sold out..hmm..just not my lucky day..

However, I still bought 2 books..(beli ajer! haih~) because the price..very attractive..cannot resist! Then ended up 2 books..if not, I would have buy more than that...the book offers are of the top quality printing! Full of color..hard cover..what else..and its from UK....prices..max...I can see...is RM25...where else you can get books at that price?

I bought meal planner..one for the kids...and one for myself..I really hope I can do better this time..(almost 5 years in marriage..still no plan for meal...owh...very heartsick lah me!..hehe...) Being a working lady...time is very limited..my energy is limited...yes! But I always do love cooking..I told my husband...how I really missed to cook everyday...I feel something missing everyday when I cannot cook...I always want to cook for the family..at least...for my kids and hubby...How I told him..that I am worried that he may forget how the taste of my cooking..guess what he told me..

Wait another 5 years...when the kids all grown up..then I can cook all the meal time...WHATTT????..then I have to suffer for the incomplete feeling..for another 5 years????...poor me...Lucky for you who still have the chance to cook everyday....must be like a therapy....:)

No comments: