Thursday, November 11, 2010

We WON!!

Today, our KS team had their KS Fair event at PRC. The PRC now is way more convenient, and I spent my lunch time over there lying on a bean bag, reading newspaper and magazine...wahh...so cozy...I can tell U...with a background songs...oh man...that was really cool...OH, PRC is Petronas Library situated in Twin Towers of course. Currently there are book fair until tomorrow and all books are discounted 20% but the choices are quite limited to what the bookstores bring!

Owh, in the event, they had this Knowledge Hunt activity. My friends (3 others) and I were participate in this activity. I guess, we were the first to submit completed answers to the organizer...it was just 10 minutes after the briefing session ends!..Actually the organizer gave us the forms earlier and we already had the answers in hand...before the briefing..we just went to the briefing if they would be discrepancies in our answers...

GUESS WHAT??? We only made 1 1/2 mistakes to all our answers..and WE WON the FIRST PLACE!!..Lucky us!!..Alhamdulillah...even the job done was not equally distributed....but it was really worth it...ehe..I got extra prizes from the quiz as well...I just loveeeeeeeeeeee PRIZES!!..Hehe...

No comments: