Friday, November 12, 2010

School!

The clock shows 8.17am and am writing in this blog! WTH am I doing in this early hours? GO TO WORK lah!! Heheh...

I just arrived and just read today's newspaper on UPSR result! Congratulations darlings year 6 pupils on your results! Suddenly I was thinking of my own children..Where should I send them for formal education..It is only 2 years more before Aqil starts his actual School!

I am contemplating, go for private or government school. My guts said, go for Islamic private school if I want him to stay in KL with me because now, the system is your child will be registered to the school that nearby your house...which I don't prefer. It has already stressed me out. I want a 'safe & secure' school for my children.

Living in KL is really stressfull. Kids in school...as you've read in newspaper...OMG...where did they learn that?..The top school in KL..is limited and they give preference to OLD SKOOLs children...Hmm...I would like my children to go for single-ed school as I found out...form my naked eyes observation...single-ed products are more confident and has high self esteem (kembangler kwn2 single ed I tuu..eheh...credit for you all!)...(actually I am comparing to myself...this is only my personal opinion...do not take it personally, OK..)

Hopefully, my children will go to a good school that has no troublemakers (really2 troublemakers OK..not like the time I was in primary...we call them troublemakers..but to compare with todays...they are just naughty...today are more....aggressive in a wrong way!)

No comments: