Monday, April 11, 2011

MASTERCHEF Malaysia

I saw an advert on TV yesterday..now they are looking for Malaysian MasterChef!!


So, who ever out there who wants to be on real TV contest, go and submit your application form ONLINE!..


Err, I don't know but I guess you can go into astro.com.my..and find from there!!


This is cool, we will see how our people cook!


Hope all the contestants really have a good skill and of course tastebud too!!!! Why so? Because, I've eaten in some of the hotels, and the taste...huh!, warung tepi jln lagi better!! Huhu! For me, food presentation is not justifying the taste of the food! It must come together for a delicious food!! It's a package after all!


So, anyone interested, go in astro.com and get yourself register!! Who knows, you'll be the first MASTERCHEF in Malaysia Edition!!!

No comments: