Monday, April 25, 2011

MBMMBI

Lama betul xwrite entry in this blog. Not too busy but, I think more to MALAS...:)

There were several issues happened to me lately, and it really kills my motivation to do extra things such as writing entry. But I will not going to tell you what were the issues, because it personal, and some people may don't like to read about personal issues here and I myself don't like to get any offensive comments as I had before.

So, lets story about more realistic issue. I just read in the today's newspaper, the MBMMBI.

What is that?? - Mermartabatkan Bahasa Melayu Memperkukuhkan Bahasa Inggeris.- It is an initiative of Ministry of Education towards our education system. It will be implemented starting from Year One pupil.

From what I read, they structured the system so as the pupils will grab both languages and be fluent in both languages. I fully support this initiatives, as I know, it is not easy to come out with a strategic planning, when you need to deal with the high level management approval and endorsement.

What I hope, this system will not get negative feedback from "overconcerns" parents. And actually, I don't see any lacking of our educational system. It's depend on people perception, how do they see it are all in different perspective. Because I was the product of Malaysian Government Education System too.

Thanks to Malaysia Government for giving me such a plentiful of opportunity and benefits to me until I get what I want and improve my standard of living. :)

No comments: