Monday, January 12, 2009

Break is Over...

Today is the last day of the first semester break. Tomorrow, class will resume as usual. For the whole week, I'll be attending the same subject which I never know about before. I really hope all the subject for this semester will be more interesting and most importantly is easy to understand and grasp. This semester will be more challenging than the first as there will be course works as well. Lucky it wasn't done in first semester as I skipped 2 weeks classes. This semester I really hope everything is with me and I can study with an open mind and easy.

Still, I don't know what my result will be as I don't know where to acquire the result, lol! I dare to ask other friends but pity me, I forgot to take their contacts and they are all away for vacation except me. Well, I need to put aside some saving as we spend a lot here due to the expensive nursery fees. *sigh* If not, i believe, maybe we were at disneyland, or went to spain or dubai....(only in my dreams!!!)

Yeah, with a new year 2009, new semester reopen, I wish everything goes smoothly and get better performance in my study...Ameen...

No comments: