Saturday, January 10, 2009

A 'Visit' to Livingston??

Last monday my hubby and I went to livingston to 'visit' designer outlet stores as we haven't been there before. We kicked off our journey after sending Aqil to his nursery as it is really impossible to shop with Aqil as I heard that the store is big and little Aqil might be exhausted after an hour walking around and then, we can't do anymore shopping but go home.

It was sunny day but cold of course, it's winter time.And the road is very clear as most of Scotlands have gone to work. As we arrived we felt confused because there is 2 big superstore built side by side.We parked the car, and we were delighted when we saw the front door of designer outlet. Most of the people said, you can get really good bargain at this store as it sell stuff direct from factory hence, the prices are really breathtaking for a shopper like me.

I was able to get a CK jeans at a very2 cheap price and few blouse and long sleeve t-shirt. And I got changed my shoes instantly as my feet were very sore at Clarks. I was also managed to get a very cheap skirt which i wanted for very long time. Then wes urvey on kitchen stuffs and found the tefal set was very worth it but we didn't buy instantly. We went back and think!

Then on Wednesday, we went there again, initially to get the tefal set before it out of stock. That day was very shopping day that i never had in my life. I bought 4 set of Next suits and 2 pairs of Clarks shoes. I was very excited as I found my perfect size for both as it was really hard to find my size during SALES in KL.However if i do have more extra money, I think I would buy more than i did.It just i need to save for my son nursery fees as my allowance would only comes in in March which still a long way to go.Never mind, I'm not a luxurious shopper anyway, so I don't mind if didn't get the latest trend or branded stuffs for myself. I just look for the quality and prices offered. And I am happy as I'm already have stuffs to wear to work when i return to KL. Yeaayyy.....So I don't regret not going for BOXING DAY earlier!! Hehehe...

No comments: