Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just a few words...

It has been more than 2 years I haven't pregnant. My son is growing up from day to day. Now he is 2 years old toddler which in my life, I never take care of toddler before as I don't have little brother nor sister. However, I found it is very amusing kids at this age behaves. His first words, of course - MAMA. And it took quite sometimes for him to call PAPA as initially he called papa - MAMA as well. Now he is getting talkative and creative. He can actually imitate easy words that he heard of and for some words, he couldn't get to a correct pronunciation. He is still developing in making complete sentences like - I WANT TO EAT - or - I WANT BANANA - However, now his english is improving as he can understand both bahasa and english for some things such as - BALL (Bola) - SOCKS (Stokin) - BANANA (Pisang) - SLEEP (Tido) and many others. Just that he is still weak in making complete sentences. He just know on how to say things that are his - MY SHOES - MY NAPPY - So funny little AQIL!

Free signage from his Nursery - Pinnochio

He has been in nursery for more than 2 months and he keeps progressing as his teacher said, he started to communicate with other friend and now he got a new gilfriend (also a foreigner I believe as her father speaks other than english - maybe spanish or mexican). I really hope by the end of my studies, he will speaks english fluently and also understand Malay as well. But, I think he is really a pure Melayu since his Malay language is very understandable and clear.

This elephant has been a ride for Aqil

Being a creative is a must to kids as to develop their motor skills. Aqil can be let play alone under adults supervision and he will use everything around him in the other way around despite of it uses. Here, in an english country, kids are taught to be independent from as early as 1 year old. Why I am saying this as in his nursery, they are taught to eat by themselves, to clean up mess and many other things. From my observation, the kids in the nursery are very obedient and follow instructions very well. They apply guided learning and the kids learn new things every day.

He loves to sit on the ballon and bumping.

3 comments:

portobellamom said...

hi joely..hepi new year.!! first time tgk anak ko yg chumil ni...:))) nanti post a lot more picca of him in action yek..sure cute!!

and the thomas shoes oso very cute one..hehehe

Anonymous said...

hi joely!! aqil makin chubby!! he looks very cute la. :)

Ms J said...

ha ah, ade lg 1 kasut tu.terpaksa beli jugak psl die xnak bergerak dr tpt kasut tu selagi xamik kasut tu..


kat sini je chubby, develop lemak psl nk thn cuaca sejuk kot...hihihi...