Saturday, January 24, 2009

So jealousssss......

Most of my closest friends has had 2 or more children even they got the first one bit later than mine..I wish I'm in the same boat as they are..I've been prohibited to conceive while studying by my hubby which i feel so stressful and i cried a lot because of this actually. I cool down by myself and think positively.I can't pregnant alone without support and my Aqil is still rely on my milk. I don't blame this study occasion because i chose it willingly due to some other reason. And another thing I have a fear that what if I won't be blessed with any incoming children?? Na'uzubillah...I want more and more..only children makes me happy. Now I have only one and I really want him to have company. At least he won't feel left behind if i'm too busy at work. yeah, work is another thing in my mind. I'm always thinking of balancing work and children and husband and of course my own time in the future. I don't want the past to be repeated as it was so frustrating and am tired of it.

And then, I asked my hubby let's have a try this coming March as I plan to get one by December this year..I hope I can...Ameen...If not..we will try another year...oh..so long to wait for a small baby again...Congratulations my friend who has just had or expecting a new baby....

1 day old Aqil - missed this moment very much...

1 comment:

Asmida Ismail said...

kita ni senasib nampaknya. hehehe. my alia pun dah 3 taun, selalu gak cakap nak adik. i pun nakkkk!!