Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wellflo & NHS

That is the conventional pumping system to lift up oil from reservoir on onland well

I thought today we will be having the production technology class but we got an introductory session on wellflo software. What is it? It is a software to analyse well flow la...haha..frankly, I am still blur about this software...The tutors were not really helpful in assisting the student what they are doing.They even didn't explain what are the significance of the results obtained.Oh dear, this going to make me crazy as I'm always stuck with stuff involving simulation. And plagiarism is strictly prohibited.Oh dear, what am i going to do??I have a project to complete and it carries 20% of total coursework..Oh dear..I really hope I'll get it sorted out as soon as possible.However, i am still in holiday mood.Maybe because of too much hardwork during the past exams make me want to rest longer and still i didn't go for leisure vacation during my term break as the weather was so cold and windy, apart of we don't have that much of money to go for vacation.Poor us.Yeah, i did a little shopping but it was not really enjoying as when we were on budgeted shopping.



Tomorrow NHS will be coming over to our home to visit my son.I wonder for what reason but we just got a call before lunch informing that the practitioner will come to check for our son.What we wonder is, do we have to pay for their visit???I hope it will be covered by NHS. Speaking about NHS, we recently changed our centre to the one that accept student and the dependants covered under NHS - meaning FOC on all type of medical treatment. Before, we registered at one centre and they said our son will not be covered. We were really surprised and we asked around about this and they were surprised too. Then the centre in our uni suggested another centre which is nearer to our house.

Our son is still allergic to cow's milk. I wonder when will he become tolerant to cow's milk as actually my own milk is depleting. My body is feeling ache as still need to wake up 3 times nighttime for bf but i am already used to it. The resultant is, I am weak to do other stuff like study, cooking and housechores. I eat a lot but still I feel weak and most of the time I have to beg my hubby to help me on doing the stuff other than study, he obviously can't study for me as he can't sit for my paper anyway. On the other hand, I feel it is not the right time to stop bf him as he is still CMPA or lactose intolerant or what ever, hence if he stops bf, he will not get his protein as he rejected soy milk. He rarely eat veggies and meat. I've tried but he will spit it out after he tasted it. I pray so hard that one fine day, his allergies will gone forever. Poor him, can't even eat ice-cream, chocolates, cakes etc..

I found this is really true...

3 comments:

Asmida Ismail said...

joely,

u studi kat maner? dok kat ne? banyak pulak soal-jawab. Hohoho.

Mommy Lyna said...

cian kan budak2 kene cmpa.. Hafiy pon tah bile nak stop ni. tuhari makan dadih habis merah2 muka dia.

Ms J said...

Kak Asmida,

akak tag saya eh...nmpk nama sy..sy xreti sgt main tag2 ni..psl blog ni dh lama terpendam seblum ni..busy bangat..nnt sy tunaikan tag tu ek...

study kat heriot watt, edinburgh, tp wat master je...bulan 9 ni balik ler...nk continue phd..xde sponsor la..hihihi..ni pon utang dgn MARA ni...riso takt xterbyr..psl suami istri wat master ni...

alom,
tu la...rs pilu tau tiap kali die ckp nk coklat...aku kata xley...ritu kasi mkn pringles sour cream...abeh bengkak2 mulut...mama die ngong xtahu ke sour cream tu adik beradik cheese...huhu...sian dia..