Monday, January 19, 2009

Online Shopping


I've always skeptical with online shopping. I've always worried on payment term and the quality of the item received, not to forget the probability of not receiving the item. But here, living in a developed country with a civilized nation, everything is simple and secure. I still remember when I arrived here, I hardly seen any houses with full height fencing or auto gate. All are open but hardly seen the people loitering around the houses as it is better to stay inside rather than outside.

To date, I've done more than 5 online shopping and all the items received perfectly although one of it i need to return as i ordered wrongly. The return policy is within 28 days, long enough to think very carefully either to return or keep. And there will be 2 orders on the way which will be received next week. My wallet has been very bitter lately due to the clearance sale offered online. Therefore i plan to stop for a while and wait for any other eye opening offer next time. Arghh...the offer are so tempting. Awaiting is the breadmaker, still, i don't know which brand is the best, so we KIV the item for now.

2 comments:

Asmida Ismail said...

oh, yes!!! online shopping is very convenient. I've become an addict. Help!

Ms J said...

hehe..kat sini jer leh nk online shopping...mujur la bkn housewife kt sini...kalau x mmg addicted laa...