Thursday, January 7, 2010

Confinement is ending soon.....

I have another few days for confinement according to Malay tradition.However, i did not follow all the rules in the that tradition as I always think of the relevant of those rules set up by ancient Malays...but some rules i still followed such as food intake...

I can't wait to finish my confinement period as I am a good eater..and I craved for lots of things now...I am a window shopper...stuff that i did not attend for more than a month...i feel really stressed about it...hehe..

What do i eat at home while taking care of my 2 kids in the house....ha..horror x horror...but, luckily, i still manage to eat my meal...just a matter of time...how boring i am have to eat fish everyday...and choi sum...and veggies...but i do love veggies...i can only cook simple dishes...fried fish and fried veggies...then...i have a short chat with a fren telling me it's not good to eat oily stuff...OMG...i've been eating it...how???..i can only pray for my health...still good as it is....hopefully...

My weight??i think its going to be back as i was in my teenagehood very soon...AGAIN???..failed my mission to be a bit chubby...hmm..nvm...but the mission goes to .....to have a younger look after 2 month...wahh???..can i?? at the age of 28???...how??...i dunno..i dun even use facial cleanser nowadays...hah??...(abeslah kulit!!!)..anyway..i do hope my look will always a youngster look...hahah...hopefully there's no one call me auntie......muahaha...:)

5 comments:

harnidahussin said...

joely..cuba makan ikan bilis goreng dgn bawang and lada hitam..
sayur atau ikan2 lain ko leh rebus masak singgang..x pakai minyak..makan masa panas2 tau..
JGN makan pisang emas,jambu,air kelapa..not good for women..

rubaizah said...

aku sampai skang masih pantang benda sejuk mcm jambu, tembikai, tomato, kubis, toge, kucai.. mee lak ada la mkn 1-2 kali sebulan.. laksa plak br pernah mkn sekali je.. nasi lemak lak aku mkn sekali terus menggigil.. wpun dah 4 bulan.. uhuhu.. dah le peberet nasi lomak..

Ms J said...

aku xley mkn mknn yg memanaskn bdn...sbb menyusu bdn..so far, alhamdulillah...aku OK just leteh jerla...

lain org lain bdnnya...suppose first pantang, cuba segala...mana xsedap...elakkn...tp yg paling penting..emosi kene stabil...:)

rubaizah said...

cuba yg mana bole je tau... jgn cuba benda x bole.. mcm aku dah abis pantang cuba mkn kubis skit... terus sesak napas mcm nak mati... masuk emeregency hosp.. alhamdulillah nyawa panjang lg.. org tua kata kubis mmg sejuk bisa bdn..

Ms J said...

oh...sensitif yer bdn ko....aku sume OK je takat ni..sifud je xtry....kubis bagus utk bykkn susu bdn..:)..togeh....