Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tag from Yantie....

This is mcm nk korek rasie jer....kuwang3...i'll answer sebaik mungkin OKehh...:)..Enjoy reading it~

1) First time jumpa your hubby bila dan kat mana?
kat mana: dalam kete honda city, he was the driver of the car and also the owner of the car...
bila: masa tu cuti maulud nabi, and 2 of my osmet and i, together with my orientation's pal which is his friend, were going out to meet other friends at midvalley to play bowling....

2) Love at first sight?
nope..maybe for him...for me...nope...takes time to love him back...

3) Who is he when the first time you met him?
an engineer, a close friend to my friend...

4) How long it takes for him to ask you out for a date?
few weeks after the bowling...

5) First place dating?
alemarkk...xigt laaa....couple pon xigt laa bilaaa....rs mcm kt suzy corner jer....ntah~

6) How he proposed?
through sms after few times we went out together...then i challenged him to say it in front of me, and he did that at A&W KLCC....ms lunchtime...;)..

7) Special date with your hubby?
of course la ms nikah kn???..181105

8) Changes that he asked you to do?
urmm...big changes...xde...improvement just my hair jer kot...tp until now xbuat2 lg...he really accept me as i am...

9) What is about him that you love so much?
ms berchenta...i like the way he drives car...skang??..ape eh...well..he always take note my fave food~~;)...dan jugak...sgt thn dgn bebelan wife die nihh...

10) What is about him that you wish he would change?
Romanticlah siket...kasi bunga tiap2 kali on my big day or on our big day ke...hish...pehtu kurangkn sket addiction to PSP tu....

11) You will lose your mind and crack your head when he..
Balik rumah lambat xbagitahu....huh~

12) You will smile through your eyes for the whole day when he..
Just booked for vacation....yeehaaaaaa~~~


13) Complete below sentences, "My love towards my hubby is as big as..
urmmm...ntahh...hopefully hingga ke syurga..ehh..xmenjwp soklan...blasah jelaaa...hehehe

During our study together2..ehehe...

2 comments:

:cahya schatz: said...

hehhehe.... :)

Anonymous said...

tilt ur head everybody....

n say....

auwwwww, so schweeeettttt.... ;)