Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a relief!!

I just had my appointment with my gynae just now...and Alhamdulillah everything went fine, she did a scan on my tummy...and said that my rahim is quite big..(hoh???..what's that mean??/another big baby???or...uuurrrmm...bolehlah masuk twin ke, triplet ke, quadraplet ke...yer tak??...i so wish!!! -- bdn kerimping kecik nk bwk baby byk2...huahuahua.)..and then she asked me to do the pelvic floor exercise while she scanned just to show where the pelvic floor is..and i did..and i was so amazed..the floor is moving!!!..waaaahhhh....subhanallah!!...

Before i get to see the gynae, the nurse took my BP and weight..i'm still on a good weight..45.7kg..but..i wish to maintain at 50kg like 3 weeks ago..:(...my BP was normal..this is quite good because normally i never reach above 100 for the diastolic and above 70 for the systolic (yeker?? ke vice versa...mana2 jelah ekk...sape doctor sini tolong betulkan....hahaha)

Back to the scene i met the gynae...she asked me how i did it (kuruskn bdn)...honestly i don't have a word to say to her because it was natural...i cannot stop it...i sincerely told her i want to maintain at 50kg...that;s the ideal weight for me...and she told me I was the hospital heroin..(ape tu)...just because i did not take any drugs for pain relief on my labor day...i didn't say a word...but she did told me there was another lady...who used hypnobirthing technique...she said that the lady is very calm until labor...wahh..this is amazing...this is going to be my next research...i've read it somewhere on notice board at Royal Infirmary...but then, it need to hire hypnotist when in labor...but this lady nope..she did by herself...she learned it from internet...i think, she might be deviating her focus on something else while having contraction by using hypnotism. This is the least i can practice because...i like to think of the place that i feel sore...hahaha...nvm...i'll try to learn about it later...btw..lambat lagi for the 3rd one kann......

Then, i tot she will do the pap smear on me...but not...hahah..selamat kejap...saket bersalin pon dok terigt lg kn???...she said, go for pap smear after i have the normal menstrual cycle.....

3 comments:

Mommy Lyna said...

Join Hyphobirthing malaysia.

Ms J said...

FOC ke???muahaha...

Yantie said...

bestnya gynae check semo tuh..hg check-up kat mana joely?? ni yang leceh bila dok pedalaman sket..byk facilities tkdk..huhu