Sunday, January 24, 2010

Memory #1

While laying down in between my two kids...some memories came to my mind...it was the early days of my working life...

It was chinese new year holiday...i still can remember the day i received my offer letter...the job was the one i was looking after...(just to be near with my ex actually)...and i was so happy...things turn out easy for me...Alhamdulillah...I was quite blessed!!..(cuti2 pon posmen anta poslaju kt rumah...believe it or not)...and i asked my brother to post the reply...thank you abg li!! (as i don't have car that time plus..penakut nk drive car bigger then kancil...hahaha..)

Few days before reporting, i need to find a rented house..I asked around...but no avail..even i requested to stay for few days before i can find a good rented house...also being rejected..quite sedih....but OK..they have their reason why...then, luckily, one of a friend had a vacant bed in her house...but quite expensive for a fresh engineer..as it over my budget that time...but then...i still went for it as it was better to have one than i need to stay over in the hotel..which is more expensive....and i don't have that much money to stay in the hotel...i do have relatives around but..i am the type not to burden my relatives...and my family also don't prefer to stay over at relative's..if close enough..ok lah...mcm rumah adik mak ke...ade..but quite far from my workplace..and the house also cannot occupy one more person..(rumah kecil...org ramai..)

I did not have a look at the house...i trust in my friend...as my friend said OK...so..it must be OK with me...as we live together in hostel for 5 years...so we must have the about same thoughts on accomodation then...ehehe..so, i went there with abg li and my parents...a day before my reporting day...i think so!...

We arrived nearly afternoon..(yeke??..tp siang lah..)we got lost at first...but thanks to me! as being a good navigator...siap gaduh dgn abgli...hahaha..mujur betul jalan...kahkahkah...

As entering the house...i said..this is better...feels like home...and housemates were very friendly and kind and funny too....ehehe...i like them very much..sume sebaya...tu yg best tuh...all of them work in the same place except me...they go to work by walk...the distance only walking distance..sep kn???..only me who went to work by lrt...and lucky..lrt was just behind the house...i mean condo...downstairs...ade kedai mkn...so..snang nk mkn...sometimes...we cooked and we eat together2...because some of them were working on shift...(kelakar jer rasa...exec pon keje shift..)..and some came back late...so..most of the time..tapau jer kt bwh tuuuu....

But it wasn't long the joy i had as being single...i met my husband and left them...then..one by one got married...and now...only left my friend...i hope she will get married soon...may Allah blessed you with a kind husband....:)

Seronok hidup bujang..rase chilled and happening..guys....u did rock part of my world..missed you all!!!!..mmmuaahhhhhh....:x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hohoho...
this entry made me miss my housemates in labuan!!!