Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gem Bowling

Yesterday I had a fun 'hi tea' with my colleaugues. We went out @4pm headed to Times Square for a bowling tournament. Wah..sounds like wow! Nahh...it was only just for fun anyway after a tiring weeks of getting the best words out of head for PPA..eheh..

28 registered, but only 23 turns up. So there was an xtra lane. Some of them really utilized the time given of 2 hours game. I've only managed to complete 2 games as I need to go back early (but still late though..:(..).

Yesterday was my comeback for bowling after almost 6 years since the last bowl I had (the first time I met my husband then, hehe). I don't have any special skill to bowl. Just swing the bowl on the lane..but I guess, I need my own sweet time next time I played. I was in a rush as I want to finish early!

And guess what, I got 6 'masuk longkang', no strike..:(..so 'hampehs'!!

I must do better next time! My promise! :)

2 comments:

:cahya schatz: said...

jeles.

Ms J said...

kt jermen ade bowling gak kan...ajakla en razif g men...:)