Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Bliss Birthday!

I am 29th now. Feel OLD though! Fortunately, I always think I am 23rd, don't know why. hehehe...last time, I feel like I am always 18th. Well, my body age is actually 18! :)

I would rather say I was all alone on my birthday. My most loved ones was not around, and what kind of birthday feeling would I have? Empty and feel lost! This is the 2nd time! Last year was almost the same, he was not with me the day I celebrated another increment in my age!

Where was he? He gone for WORK! (Camni la keje petonas!)

But Allah knows best! This time, just coincidence, my mom and bro came by. And my day was filled with chit chat which made me forget about the empty and lost! I kept myself busy from the morning. Preparing meal for the duo. I made Laksa Johor for the first time! Alhamdulillah, it tasted good although not all the ingredients I managed to follow.

Then, suddenly my doorbell rang! Aqil said, "Mama, pizza..." He thought that I've ordered pizza. I thought my hubby is HOME!Because I told him earlier, I don't want any present this time, I want him back at home!

I opened the door, and it was not him. It was only a delivery of flower bouquet, together with a love shaped balloon and a box of my all time favourite chocolate, ferrero rocher. I know, it must be from him, who else aight?


I opened the message, and it reads,


So sweet kan my hubby. Actually I've always wish that he will give flowers on my birthday, on our anniversary but never. Only on our 5th anni and my birthday he did that. It is just because, both days, he was not around with me. He appreciates our presence for each other rather than to celebrate with materials. Better to put the money into something good use in the future. (we are not that rich though! :))


All time Fav choc!

In my 6 years knowing him, my birthday in Edinburgh was still the best! Simple but sweet. And he was always with me, no matter what!



LOVE YOU SAYANG SO MUCH!!!



THANX!! XOXO

3 comments:

portobellamom said...

auwwww..so schweeet!! bestnyer kalau dpt surprise mcm tu..but masa baca td i oso hope your husband yg balik..hehehe..mesti lg best kan? :)

happy old day joely..hehehe..my 29th birthday is not due til July. :)

:cahya schatz: said...

:)
viel glück zum geburtstag,liebling...

Ms J said...

shaz: tulah shaz..i dh berangan-angan igt hubby i yg balik tawww...

liza: ishh...jgnlah berbahse jermen dgn i...xfahem laaa...translate sket...:)