Thursday, February 24, 2011

Parah Dah Nie!

Recently, I always had this dream. A dream of a person that I really know in real life. Sometimes, not just a person, but two person but this one particular person, I dream of this person twice or more.



The person is one of the head in the RE department.



In that dream, I talked to him that I am so interested to join the RE team. I remembered clearly, that person asked me, you don't mind to start from beginning. And I replied, yes, of course, I don't mind if I have to start from fresh.



When I think a lot about a matter, then I will dream of it. I have a passion for a career which in my current company, with the new human made policy which I don't know where do they follow (they just don't realise that they are wasting talent..a LOT of talents but ignoring their wishes to become technical professional), the process really made me sick and tired. Not even about staff mobility and career progression, it is almost everything, my house loan enquiries, all they make it so difficult!



I think I "dah parah dah nie".....hmmmm

No comments: