Monday, February 15, 2010

Hobby or Passion??

Lately terasa bosan sbb I don't have any hobby but lots of passion in some areas.

I love cooking,

I love sewing,

I love baking,

I love decorating,

I love painting,

I love gardening,

I love.....lots and lots more...

See..i told you..byk kan??All of the above, is deep in my heart which i have always wanted to do but didn't do because of many unforeseen circumstances.Sometimes, i kept dreaming of I'm doing this and that before i get to sleep..Ha...cemtu sekali..My intimate passion...kuikuikui..

Tapi..the only hobby i have right now is....

EAT, EAT, AND EAT!!!!!

Tapi xgemuk2 pon...kuikuikui...
0
The only passion i have now is....MY KIDS and MY HUBBY....=)

3 comments:

Wan Amira said...

Kids come first then hubby heheheh get you :p

:cahya schatz: said...

:)
joely...
dlm kes aku...mcm tu gak..
suma benda nak buat...
sbnrnya...bukan tak mampu nak buat..tp tak mampu nak start..
kalau dah start..buleh jer.. ;)

Ms J said...

mira: hahaha...tunggu kids besar and independent..baru tuka balik kut..hubby first then kids..kuikuikui...

liza: ha tu ler...i wish..i wish...kuikuikui