Friday, February 19, 2010

The mystery is a history....

I have always wanted to write down the mystery of where do my children names came from. Maybe when they grow up, they might find this blog or i asked them to read my blog..ha..ha..ha..OK, lets start with the first child..(for this moment, i have only two kids)..

AQIL AR-RAYYAN

Aqil was chosen by my husband. He wanted his first son to be knowledgeable yet the name started with letter 'A'.So he will always got the chance to be among the first person to be called during the convocation.He..he..he...While, Ar-Rayyan was my choice. I was looking for something relates to the hereafter life. Ar-Rayyan is a name of one of the entrance to heaven. And it is for muslims that complete fasting in Ramadhan..as I gave birth to him during ramadhan...and i still had the energy to fast until the day before i gave birth.

ASIF AR-RIDHWAN

For him, it was very difficult for us to find a name as at first, we were planning for a girl yet, i was confirmed for a boy again. I still feel blessed..Aqil will have his best buddy then. At first, we want to put the 2nd name after Aqil, Ar-Rayyan..then, we plan to put Aqil for the first name and change the 2nd name..but we already called Aqil as Aqil..so..until last minute, when I was in my 8 months, my husband came out with ASIF, at first i never want this name as in arabic, it does not start with 'ain like Aqil. And i was after the 2nd name. I searched internet but couldn't find the best one..then, one day, when i was on my way to the office, i was in the lrt, alone.I kept thinking what is the best name for him..I was 9 months..no..i was waiting for the day..the last week or so before i was permitted by my gynae for MC due to my severe SPD pain..Suddenly the name Ar-Ridhwan came out..when i reached office, straightaway, open the pc and search for it..it happen to be that it is the name of angel that guard the heaven (betulke ehh..tp nama malaikat la..)...i was very happy...finally i've found it..before, i plan to put many other name...and Ar-ridhwan just perfectly to be combined with Asif..I'm good yeah..even i wasn't agreed at first, but as i respect my husband..i accept his proposal..ceyy..

Then, that's the mystery behind my sons name...now...the mystery is a history..(excerpt from My friends tigger and pooh)

4 comments:

:cahya schatz: said...

:)
hehheee...syabbas bettey...syabbas...

Tim said...

very nice name indeed ,,pandai oely cari nama...(niza - ops pinjam gmail adik )

rubaizah said...

dua2 nama tu cantik....

blackcardomompods said...

kalau girl nk start dgn pangkal pe?B pun lawo.