Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a week!!

I've blessed with an amount of work at the office. All need urgency and was tired as I used my left brain capacity to the max. Tight with my pumping schedule which for the time being, i only manage to pump twice a day at office which the amount is much more than what is being consumed by Asif during the day. Alhamdulillah..My style of maintaining breastfeeding my kids is to think such as, my body will produce at least the amount the baby is consuming during the day. If I got more than usual, that is a blessed for me from God. Alhamdulillah..

However, come to the shocking thing, Asif's babysitter claimed that Asif refuse to be fed. I wonder why as I've practice at home and he can drink up to 3 oz per session. Yess, he will be a bit fussy in the morning but after a while, when he already comfortable, he still can drink. I am not sure how his babysitter handle him as Im not the kind who asked a lot as I assumed she must know the basic as I've told her, feed Asif each time for 3 oz. Suprisingly, she offered everytime Asif was crying. Anyway, baby cries mean many different thing. It is not always they cry for milk. I've done my research and I understand why his babysitter just did not get it. She has no child of her own. So, i plan to give some time to make use with baby. The first week, Asif was OK, very contented and then come to the 2nd week, which was after Chinese New Year, things changed...she tend to break my rule. I've warned her and Alhamdulillah she can accepted. Know why? She followed advise from her sis in law..OMG..I have two kids in hand..and her in law only has one which is only 5 months old..I was really dissapointed that day that make me losing my appetite on that evening. She put my baby in the swing which I've told her I don't want Asif to be put in swing to sleep. And without asking my permission, she changed the bottle nipple into the cheap one(sorry to say this but the nipple i bought has served it purpose on Aqil and am going to do the same with Asif), Besides of that, I am afraid of nipple confusion as well. Then, one day, I've found out Asif's nappy a lil bit pinkish and I asked around, it was a sign of lack of fluid..and today, it happened again...and guess what..out of 3 bottles each with 3 oz that I supplied, only 2 were used...and it was from 7.00 to 5.45 pm...and when i arrived, I heard Asif crying and my heart was.....but i hold it...

Today i was on my own, picked up Asif then picked up Aqil, put the in the carseat each. I drove cautiously as i bring two precious in the car. Alhamdulillah, everything went and i did not get stressed out as i have to carry Asif with milk bag on one side, my handbag and Aqil's bag...I feel like i was a supermom for a moment...tihihih......

2 comments:

blackcardomompods said...

salam,

ha tu dh leh jadik supermum tuh...mula2 memang kekok,lama2 sekali zapp jerk..siap..

(nor)

Ms J said...

hihih..ni dah saket bahu dah ni norr....