Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1 Malam

My last post was about I'm going to Miri for a business trip. I went there alone, unluckily, my flight was delayed for an hour and arrived in Miri at midnight. However, i met few friends at the airport on the same route, so i was not alone at all (only during boarding, however!) as well as few bosses that i knew which will be going to the same business event on the next day.

I flew with MAS and I couldn't sleep throughout the flight. That was my first flight after returning from UK. More or less, a bit excited though! Guess what, the meal was really improved!! I ate like never eaten!..Haha..knowing me, you can expect how much i eat usually..*wink*wink

The preparation was not that complicated since i was away for only one night. I managed to hold strong heart, not to cry or to miss a lot my little pumpkin back in KL. I believe that when I am strong, my kids will be strong too!! However, being a booby-fed baby, my little pumpkin woke up quite several times during the nightime and causing my hubby to sleepdeprived on the next day. He got MC on Monday after visited the GP...(gosh, when i called him, i thought he was joking when he said he's at home, only when I returned and check there was new medicine in the fridge, then i knew it was true!..man being man..haha! - now you know how much sacrifice I've been making all this while ya!..eheh)

My return flight was also slightly delayed but managed to get home around 8.30 pm. Overall, I enjoyed my trip and looking forward to have more trips..haha...pity to hubby as I am now turning into workholic mummy...ehehe...

p/s: Sometimes it is good to have your own time at your own pace!

No comments: