Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bad vs Good

Today is a bad day n a good day for me. Bad as i've decided something which is a bit childish nut i have to for the sake of humanity (ayat xley blah!!..:p)

Also a Good day for me as i have more lesson learnt. Oh, not to forget, i trained myself to be a listener for someone and glad that she already let out her feelings and share with me, a fruitful sharing though!

Today the biggest massive restructuring of my company took effect. i am awaiting an official letter to know where will my dept resided. Afterall bad news has been published...that our profit is less than the financial year before...even we've practice a lot of cost saving initiative..someone said, we've been robbed!..huhu...just a tossed of joke!

p/s: xley tulis pjg2 psl tgh hold baby Asif..btw..Asif dh tumbuh gigi...;)

No comments: