Friday, July 30, 2010

SALE season

As I walked through the corridor, i can see a lot of shop is having sale. Even the designer boutiques are also displaying "SALE" at their door! But, i never dare to go in to any of those designer boutiques!I feel really tiny to be one of the customer as I know, the price is too dear for me. Even some of the stuff is affordable but still, I always think of practicality rather than brand!

Friday is a shopping day! We have two hours of break and the time is usually utilised for shopping to many of the ladies including me!If not shopping, then window shopping or browsing!I really do love doing both!It's like a therapy for me after a stressful day!

Today, I was planning to do some shopping for the kids! And for myself too!I browsed around the ISETAN, looking for member's special discounted items! However, to my dissapointment, the items on SALE are not attractive enough for me to buy! Yeah, I am a bit choosy and cheapskate if you like to describe me. I will only buy things that worth buying. Before, i don't care on the brand, but now, i do care! I only bought worth buying stuff from infamous brands.

Attractive price would be more or less 70% off on the sale item! That is why I am always waiting fro pre-member sale. Stuffs are far good for 70% discount than what I browsed today. Last pre-member sale, I bought RM100++ for a set of 4 days officewear! Worth buying eh?

No comments: