Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Avillion, Port Dickson

Last weekend, we had an away day at Avillion Port Dickson. It was only a 2 days 1 night away day for my department. I brought all the kids and hubby since my bbsitter was on leave last friday. I went to PD a night earlier to avoid hassle early in the morning. I thought I planned it right!

Everything was OK until, sleeptime. Aqil was excited and made noises which disturbed Asif who was asleep. Then Asif woke up and disturbed all of us who were really want to sleep...

The next morning, I drove to Avillion, it was not that far from the place we slept. I had the morning session, then afternoon, i picked up my other half and kids for checked in at Avillion.

What I can say about Avillion? It is a superb place for a short vacation for a family with kids! But I guess, it would be better if we go ther during weekdays, not so many guest in the hotel. As during the weekend, all rooms were fully booked and it was so many people around!

They have pet farm, bird sanctuary, reflexology stones, swimming pool with slides, beaches (they have two sides of beaches with white sand, very beautiful but we used the other one which I did not see anyone swimming along the beach! Therefore I am not sure whether it is safe to bathe there or not!)..the room is like our old village room with open air shower! Aqil really loves the shower!..and Asif loves the bath tub!

There, Aqil had his first time sand play in Malaysia beach! He was so contented on the last day and looking forward to have more fun in the future! I hope we can be there again in some other time and enjoy stuff that we missed last weekend!!

2 comments:

niza said...

WAH NEW LOOK!bes ke avilion?post la gambo sket heheh

Ms J said...

niza, gambo xdop yg menarik...dan amik gambo Aqil main pasir jer...nnt ado dpt from dept, i tempek sini yeh!