Saturday, July 10, 2010

Outstation?

My bos asked me to go to MIRI...but it was through email. I did not see him and asked for waived!.
But being in a risky position right now..i don't know if i should ask for a waive since another colleague is going too...but the event content is actually more to my area of expertise (eceh..mcm expert sgt jer!) and very related to my jobscope.

Asked hubby to take care ASIF for a night..he refused...so i plan for a day trip..but will have to join the event a bit late! This i will definitely asked my bos! As my colleague got no problem to go on Sunday...(dia laki2..bkn jaga anak pon!)..but..if i take MAS...i'll be able to join around 11am...and AirAsia...if there's no delay...and is on time..i can join around 10am..which is OK...

The thing is...AirAsia is famous with delaying in schedule without prior notice...arghhhh...and quite early in the morning...i need to take cab to to LCCT..(selamat ke??...ishh..ader airport limo ke g LCCT?)...

Another option...bring ASIF...but..need to find babysitter at MIRI!..(still waiting reply from the resort whether they provide bbsitting services...tgk rate jugak....hmm..)

Difficult...very difficult...hmmm...

No comments: